Re: Contractors documenting machinery

Subject: Re: Contractors documenting machinery
From: Pia Teir <pte -at- CITEC -dot- FI>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:25:12 +0200

It's time for a lurker to put her head up!

Yes, I do tech writing for our customer's machines, trailers, conveyors,
our and our customer's waste treatment plants, almost anything you can
write a manual about.

Anything special on your mind?

Pia Teir
Project Manager, Citec Information Technology

mailto:pia -dot- teir -at- citec -dot- fi
http://www.citec.fi

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=