Re: complex conditional steps

Subject: Re: complex conditional steps
From: steve <steve -at- SOFTLINESYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:06:37 -0800

Here's how I would do it.

1. Click the Medical Record Selection box. One of three things may occur:
IF nothing happens, press <Tab> or <Return>. One of two things may
IF the Patient Enquiry screen is displayed, select Visit. The Patient
Header screen is displayed.
The Patient Header screen is displayed.

Inverting the options and nesting them makes for a cleaner procedure.
Bulleting is optional.

Steven Ward Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com
Technical Writer Phone: (604) 266-1995
Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949
850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.