Re: The 5 "C's"?

Subject: Re: The 5 "C's"?
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:06:24 -0500

I'd surmise that "Concentration" is what you're supposed to be spending your
time doing, i.e. on your work.

No doubt Convection is what will happen to you if you don't spend enough
time on Concentration, sloth being one of the seven deadly sins and all . .
. 8-)

Scott
(who wonders if the boss actually meant "conviction," for example, believing
strongly in what you are doing)

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=