Re: Which do I use? PageMaker? FrameMaker? Quark?

Subject: Re: Which do I use? PageMaker? FrameMaker? Quark?
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lcporrel -at- ESSVOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:12:00 -0600

Earline,

I think you've almost got it. PageMaker and Quark are better for shorter, _more_ graphic intensive projects. Graphics usually means pictures of various sorts. And for manipulating these, PageMaker and Quark are better tools. For example, PageMaker takes for granted that you'll want to generate press ready, color separated proofs.

Leonard Porrello