The Big Picture

Subject: The Big Picture
From: Debbie Warren <dwarren -at- DTECHS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:01:38 -0600

I don't remember if I said this in my last post but I do have an
introduction chapter in most of my manuals. I guess you can say it gives the
user the big picture.

I try to write user and installation manuals to reduce customer service
calls. You could say it's my main goal.

Debbie W.
dwarren -at- dtechs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=