Finding the Right Technical Writer - a URL

Subject: Finding the Right Technical Writer - a URL
From: Lois Patterson <lois -at- DOWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:39:14 -0700

I found a guide to hiring the right technical writer at this site:

http://softdocwiz.com/Brochure.htm

I thought it was interesting that the author sees writing ability as
only 20% of what is required, but I can't really say his suggested
requirements are wrong. I'd be interested to hear what other list
members think of the guide.

Lois Patterson
lois -at- dowco -dot- com
Senior Product Developer