Re: .mpp file...

Subject: Re: .mpp file...
From: Chuck Martin <cwmartin -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:20:38 -0800

Apologies that this is so late; my email has been down for more than a week.

One respondent said that .MPP is the extension for Microsoft Project files.
I found that it is also a CAD drawing file format.

For those interested in a useful information source, I found the above
tidbit at www.whatis.com. One of the links on the front page is a list of
file formats--they title it "Every file format in the world." This site also
keeps up-to-date definitions of thousands of technical terms. I have found
it to be quite useful.

--
"Online help should ignore first-time users and concentrate
on those people who are already successful using the

Chuck Martin
Principal Technical Writer, Oracle Developer
Tools Division, Oracle Corporation

cwmartin"at"us.oracle.com

> My manager recently emailed me a file of .mpp format....does anyone out
> there know what application I need to read it? I'd just ask her, but I
> can't get in touch with her....

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=