Re: Employee Photographs

Subject: Re: Employee Photographs
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:08:52 -0800

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:38:38 -0700, Robert Maxey wrote:

>Here is an idea for you to consider. Why not buy a few dozen disposable
>cameras and give one to each employee.

Interesting concept!

Unfortunately, the original poster never specified what sort of project
these photos were to be used for. Such candids may or may not be suitable
for their needs, although if they're accepting any old snap someone brings
in, I don't expect they'd have too much of a problem with it.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

I think therefore I am, familiar to most?
How long did we eat the seed planted by our host?
4 billion years between our ears, still hatred brings
as many tears. Still we judge each other...
why when we're only looking for the same high?
- Queensr?che, "spOOL"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=