Re: Question concerning Word Processing Software.

Subject: Re: Question concerning Word Processing Software.
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:59:10 -0800

What problems are you having with Word? I use it to produce a 430-page manual
that includes many bitmapped screen captures. The key is to chunk material into
manageable (and logical, of course) file sizes, and then tie all your files
together for generating an index, table of contents, and so on. Word is
definitely a resource hog, but if a person has the resources (processor, video
card/memory, RAM, and so on) the job can be done.

Tom

--
Tom Herme

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=