QUESTION: merging of reviewed MS Word documents

Subject: QUESTION: merging of reviewed MS Word documents
From: "Beckton, Jon" <jbeckton -at- MHS7 -dot- TNS -dot- CO -dot- ZA>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:59:30 +0200

Apologies for the cross-posting. A colleague asked me to post these queries
in the hope that one of you wizards out there can point him in the right
direction.

Please reply directly to me and I'll summarise for the lists if there is
interest

Thanks in advance

Jon Beckton
South Africa
jbeckton -at- mhs7 -dot- tns -dot- co -dot- za

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=