Desparately Seeking Salary in Houston

Subject: Desparately Seeking Salary in Houston
From: "Elizabeth A. Lett" <ealett -at- WT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:07:59 -0600

After a few months of searching for employment as an entry-level technical writer, I am starting to feel discouraged.  Does anyone hire entry-level writers in the Houston area?  I have been looking for four months (newspaper ads, Internet, networking at STC), and I don't seem to be gettng anywhere.  I have a recent BA in English Writing and am pretty handy with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.  Any help or suggestions you can give would really be appreciated.

Liz Lett