Re: javascript help list

Subject: Re: javascript help list
From: "Staples, Lorrie" <Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:08:40 -0500

Title: RE: javascript help list

I've found a wonderful resource for much more than _javascript_.  It also has all kinds of help for html, CSS, and more.  In addition, it has tutorials that are very well written for _javascript_.  I'll be using this webpage often, as I just took a _javascript_ course last week & will be needing this help myself.

www.htmlgoodies.com

Enjoy!!

Lorrie Staples
Lead Technical Writer
NEXTEL Communications
Norcross, GA
Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- nextel -dot- com

Ben Hummel wrote:

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know the e-mail address of a _javascript_ help list?

Regards,

Ben Hummel