Help from the USA

Subject: Help from the USA
From: David Thompson <David -dot- Thompson -at- REALVIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:35:04 +0100


I need the name of the "thing" you use to measure objects. Often plastic and
graded along its length in cms or inches. Is it a mesure?
In English UK it is ruler.


From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Which software??
Next by Author: Ruler rules!
Previous by Thread: Re: Interviewing skills
Next by Thread: Ruler rules!

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads