Re: Writing Specifications

Subject: Re: Writing Specifications
From: Scott Wahl <swahl -at- BRIDGEWATERSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:11:01 -0500

It depends on what you want to do, and what is important to your career
development. As John Gilger rightly pointed out in response to my previous post,
it can be a lot of fun to write different types of documents.

You might want to get more information on the type of product specifications. Are
these detailed functional specs for developers, or higher-level specs that might
be used with potential customers? How much actual writing would be doing and much
editing of other people's drafts?

Scott

--
Scott Wahl