Re: Word to LATEX?

Subject: Re: Word to LATEX?
From: "Riikonen, Kathy" <kriikonen -at- TPMCSCITUATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:22:58 -0500

It is possible to convert from Word to LaTeX (or other software packages
to LaTeX and vice versa).

For more information including disadvantages and a link to download the
free converter, see http://www.kfa-juelich.de/isr/1/texconv/texcnv.html.
The web site states that this is the "German version". I am not sure how
it differs from an English version as I haven't opened the file and
don't know if it's meant for the German language interface for Word.

You might be able to find an English version at
http://bolug.uni-bonn.de/wissen/robin/latex-e.html#tips as there is a
link to download from an ftp site.

I don't know how well these converters work as I haven't had to use them
yet. I believe that going from Word to LaTeX uses a macro.

Best of luck,

Kathy Riikonen
Technical Writer / Editor
Technology Planning & Management Corporation
Scituate, MA
kriikonen -at- tpmc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=