Technical Editors' Newsletter launched

Subject: Technical Editors' Newsletter launched
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:02:49 +1000

You may recall my announcement of my Web site for Technical Editors on 29
January.

Today (25 March) I launched the first issue of a newsletter associated with
the site. It is emailed (in plain ASCII) free to subscribers and is also
available on the Web site at http://www.wrevenge.com.au/newsletr.htm

This newsletter is intended for editors who are, or need to be, working
electronically. Much of the material will be relevant to electronic editors in
any field. Some of the material will be most relevant to editors in technical
fields such as computing and engineering.

Here is the contents list for the first issue:

Feature article: Working electronically
The necessities: Working with the client
The necessities: Editing the file
Tip of the week: Using international date formats
Resource of the week: Web-based computer dictionaries

If you would like to receive the first issue, or subscribe, send email to:

tenews -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au

I'm not automated yet, so you can anything relevant in the subject line or
message.

If you think you have already subscribed, but you haven't received your
copy, please send me email to remind me. If you received a copy but DON'T
want it, let me know -- preferably politely.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=