Re: bail (was formerly naive now burned tw needs advice)

Subject: Re: bail (was formerly naive now burned tw needs advice)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:24:09 -0500

Hallo:

It definitely sounds like anonymous is dealing with a petite functionnaire.
If 'twere me, I'd want to see the document that ties raises and education to
a pay scale. I'd also be actively looking to bail. The truth is that the
only way to get a decent raise is to jump ship. Even from jobs you like and
that like you.

Regarding the mindset that you must manage to bet the big $$$$, it seems
reasonable to tie pay to responsibility and authority. I'd like to see where
things go before expanding on that because I'd like to be persuaded
otherwise, so, there's the target, go to it <vbg>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=