Education in Tech Com

Subject: Education in Tech Com
From: Diane Dubreuil <diane -at- DUBREUIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:38:48 +0100

I asked to the list where I could study Tech Com in the USA. Two persons
have asked me to share the answers with the list, so I do.

The first two URLs summarize all the answers I received:

The following URLs are sites of some universities which propose a Tech Com
program on line or "in vivo":

I hope this will help some of you.

And THANKS a lot once more time for all your answers.

47, rue Jules Moulet
13006 Marseille
Tél : +33 491 339 564

mailto:diane -at- dubreuil -dot- com