Permission to reprint PDF

Subject: Permission to reprint PDF
From: Karen Farrell <kfarrell -at- GXT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:53:29 -0600

Sorry I'm a little late on this thread, but this issue just came up for
us last week. We recently began distributing our documentation in PDF
form, but we didn't change our copyright statement. One of our customers
called us about it, saying they couldn't print the PDF with the
copyright statement. We sent them a permission form, and then we added a
permission line after our copyright notice. It now reads as follows:

___
Copyright © 1999 GX Technology Corporation. All rights reserved
worldwide.

GX Technology hereby grants licensees of GX Technology software the
right to reprint this document for internal use.
___

Has anyone else changed their copyright statements? We haven't sent out
any PDFs yet with the new statement, so if anyone has any suggestions,
I'm listening.

Karen
--
Karen Farrell
Technical Writer

713.789.7250
kmf -at- gxt -dot- com

"May the most you wish for be the least you get." -Irish blessing

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=