Re: inquiry re research needs

Subject: Re: inquiry re research needs
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:11:02 -0600

Dorothy: You might want to repost your message next week. This list isn't
very active this week, and I think it's because lots of people are on some
type of spring break. As tech writers, it would be to our advantage to give
you some useful suggestions. I plan to respond to your message on Friday
when I have a little more time. Until then, Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=