FrameMaker file to PDF help

Subject: FrameMaker file to PDF help
From: Theresa Wolfe <tdw -at- PTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 12:55:10 -0500

Hi!
I am having some difficulty with changing my Frame documents into PDF's.
When I do covert the document, everything (background graphics & text) that was green, turns a dull blue.
The only thing that survives the conversion process intact is a embedded bitmap graphic.
The following, is the process that I have been performing to convert Frame documents to a PDF format.
1. File>Save As
2. Save As type>PDF
3. Add .pdf to the end of the file name
4. Choose a destination for the file
5. Click the 'Save' button
6. Acrobat Setup> I choose the appropriate bookmark source paragraphs & I checked 'Articles' (Thread by text frame)

If anybody has an idea of what I have been doing wrong, or what Frame has been performing incorrectly, please reply off list.

Thank you for your assistance :)

Theresa Wolf
Co-op Technical Writer
Peartree Software Inc.