PDF Writer won't support my new font

Subject: PDF Writer won't support my new font
From: Cathriona Riordan <criordan -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:10:56 +0100

Can anyone help me with a PDF problem?

When I try to save my Word document as a PDF file, I get a message
saying
"This version of Acrobat PDF Writer does not support printing PostScript
Type 1 fonts, which are used in this document. You may wish to use
Acrobat Distiller."

My Word document contains a new font I've just bought. Anyone know how I
can get the PDF Writer to support this new font, or is there any other
kind of work-around?

Many thanks!C.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=