Re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Re: Styles for User Guides
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:46:47 +0100

quote from Jane Bergen: I would think you'd be safe to use any existing
template, including the one you created for a previous company....with
*some* changes.
Answering to Moore, Tracey:
>I was curious about copyrights. If the client copyrights >the manual,
do they own the style as well?
They can copyright the thing as a whole, the text, a drawing by itself,
but certainly not the template. Even if they created the font (which has
a copyright).
BTW, could you send me personnally an example of such copyrightable
template, to make my eyes go into raptures in front of such beauties :-,

Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
Typos help me avoid these hoards of job proposals that litter my
mailbox.
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=