Re: Thoughts on Working With Developers (long)

Subject: Re: Thoughts on Working With Developers (long)
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:58:19 -0700

I thought Steve's outline was excellent. My only adjustment would be to use
a cleaner initial example--something without such obvious grammatical
errors. Partly to avoid sucker punching the audience (setting them up to
look at grammar when I want them to look at content), partly to use a more
realistic scenario. My drafts will always have a few errors, but nothing so
blatant.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)