Basic question on graphical help.

Subject: Basic question on graphical help.
From: Silvia Bowen <SBowen -at- SEQUITURCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:50:57 -0400

I am interested in doing some on line help with screen shots of my
application.

I would like to incorporate callout boxes along side the screen shot as well
as a hotspots on my callout boxes. Does anyone know if RoboHelp can do this
or do I need a screenshot capture program that will let me also incorporate
additional lines, graphics, etc, into it.

If so what package will do that for me?
I would like to do this in WinHelp and HTML Help.

Please...I am new to this that I could use a quick point in the right
direction.

THanks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=