Doing Business With Mexico

Subject: Doing Business With Mexico
From: Michael Gos <mgos -at- LEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:42:10 -0500

I am doing a study of the Bitacora as it is an issue in the lives of Tech
Writers (for companies) doing business with Mexico. If you have experience
with the bitacora or know where I can get information on it, would you
please contact me.

Dr. Michael W. Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
Baytown, Texas 77522
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=