Jobs in engineering - not really spam

Subject: Jobs in engineering - not really spam
From: Beth Kane <Kane -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:12:31 -0700

I don't feel that Mary's message was spam. We just had layoffs here today
and I was very glad to see her message, because one of my SW developer
friends might be able to use it. She is from Texas and might go back there.

Plus, sometimes tech writers are ready to make a career change, and test
engineering is a good example of a possible career shift for a TW. I've had
test folks ask me to join their dept. because I do so much testing.

Beth Kane, TW
kane -at- ventana -dot- com