[no subject]

From: Mark Bell <questmrk -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:36:09 PST

Folks,
We have started a mailing list for the new breed of technical writers
that
pushes the boundaries of modern communication. We want to learn and use
our
own ideas and creativity to form new connections. We are a group of
technical writers, course designers, Help developers and other technical
communicators, who love communicating and exploring new forms of it. If
you
into spending long emails about proper capitalization or two spaces
after a
period, this list isn't for you, but if you are full of new ideas,
bursting
to get out, please join The Digital Scribes.

For more information click the following link:
http://www.onelist.com/searchlist.cgi?searchval=digitalscribe

P.S. Onelist.com does require you to register, but it is worth it.

Mark Bell
Client Services/Education
Interactive Intelligence markb -at- inter-intelli -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=