Re: html editor questions

Subject: Re: html editor questions
From: Heidi Martin <hcmartin -at- MCMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:08:46 -0600

Just to add to Art's comments:

Homesite has been an excellent HTML editor, and its newest version has
WYSIWIG capability as well as the very useable HTML editing interface
Homesite users are accustomed to. I have not yet used Homesite's
WYSIWIG interface, but it might be worth checking it out. Homesite has
been well worth the purchase price for me!

Heidi Martin
Tech Comm Supervisor
MCMS, Inc.

Art Campbell wrote:
"Take a look at Allaire's Homesite. Free eval from their www site, and
it's
worth
the price. It is, however, an HTML editor, as opposed to Front Page's
ability to
manage a site...
And I haven't heard any UNIX sysadmins say anything about Front Page
security problems,
although the anti-MS feeling is pervasive. IMHO, Front Page extensions
on a
UNIX
server still means that all UNIX security is in effect."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=