Re: A Company That *Really* Wants a Writer/Editor

Subject: Re: A Company That *Really* Wants a Writer/Editor
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:16:06 -0700

That works for some, but for a control freak like me,
surrendering any part of the task to someone else ...
a mother's post-partum trauma would less. I'm glad
there are jobs for all of us.

--- Elizabeth Vollbach <bethvollbach -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
wrote:

> A few weeks ago I began a job where I can type with
> my computer if I
> want to, but I *never* have to worry about
> formatting. Heck, I can even
> edit the old-fashioned way with a red pen
===
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=