Re: Query: Academic journals

Subject: Re: Query: Academic journals
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:24:45 -0600

Whatever happened to the reference librarian at the university? When I was
in college, I knew them by name because I spent so much time in the library
doing research.

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com