WebWorks Publisher 2000 review

Subject: WebWorks Publisher 2000 review
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:09:31 -0400

Hi all,

We've been working with pre-release versions of WebWorks Publisher 2000.
Now that the official new version is out, we've posted a review at

http://www.scriptorium.com/wwp2000.pdf. (PDF, 200K)

There's also a summary of the enhancements at

http://www.scriptorium.com/pubenhance.pdf. (PDF, 50K)

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
FrameMaker ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) 919-481-2701
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=