Thanks to the List (from a newbie)

Subject: Thanks to the List (from a newbie)
From: Willa MacAllen <macallen -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:14:49 -0700

Good morning everyone:

I also have to say thanks to the list for being available. As a newbie
just taking my first course, I've already made use of the archives and
threads that have recently been discussed on the list.

Thanks for being available and willing to share your knowledge and
experiences. The list is a great resource for those of us just starting to
"spread our wings".

Willa (who should be writing a paper and is sending emails instead :) )

Willa MacAllen
Information Organizer
MacAllen's Information Services
Boston