Editing Adobe PS 4.2 Printer PPD

Subject: Editing Adobe PS 4.2 Printer PPD
From: Peter Lucas <peterlucas -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:58:40 -0700

I avoided using the Adobe PS printer driver (4.2.4) for Win 95 because it
caused lost characters when printing, and so I was excited when I found out
4.2.5 was available. Well, 4.2.5 didn't fix the problem, so I guess I'm
going to have to edit the damn PPD file after all.

I can't find anything about this in the archives, so could someone please
send me the instructions for doing this. I've seen it mentioned about ten
times, but I never grabbed the instructions. Sorry!

TIA!

Peter Lucas

p.s. I'm using an HP LaserJet 5M Postscript printer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=