On-line doc conversion tools

Subject: On-line doc conversion tools
From: Bob Smith <rs114 -at- TIR -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:33:14 -0400

Hi,

I'm researching different ways to convert paper documentation to an on-line delivery system.  This would be a straight conversion, without any reorganization of content.  Essentially, we'd like to have the page appearance of the paper doc stay the same with the electronic doc.

Tools that I've looked at include Acrobat, DynaText, ArborText, and Word Viewer.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  We'll be converting Word 7 documents.

Thanks,
Bob