Re: WORD: Landscape Headers

Subject: Re: WORD: Landscape Headers
From: Jennifer Delmerico <Jennifer -dot- Delmerico -at- TSTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:35:24 -0400

<<Cross posted to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU and
WORD-PC -at- LISTSERV -dot- LIV -dot- AC -dot- UK>>

From the response I've gotten, I realize I wasn't very clear in my original
post:

Julie Bruce said:
> Copy the header from the section previous to the landscaped
> section and paste it
> in as the header for the landscaped section. Then edit the
> tabs for that
> section. That should do it. Please let me know if it
> doesn't or if you
> have any problems.

I want the header of the portrait pages and the header of the landscape
pages to print on the 8.5" side of the paper. The "top" as you're looking
at the 8.5x11 page of paper. I can get the landscape header to print along
the top of the 11" side of the paper, but that's to the left as you look at
the 8.5x11 page. I want the header at the top!

Thanks again. Sorry for being vague.
Jennifer

Jennifer Delmerico, Sr. Tech Writer
TST, Inc.
Atlanta, GA USA
770-446-3211
jennifer -dot- delmerico -at- tstnet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=