HTML frame limitation?

Subject: HTML frame limitation?
From: "White, Leigh" <LeighW2 -at- MEDCMP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:50:23 -0400

I'm trying to design a website using a three-frame approach. I want two
colums, with the right column divided into two rows. The left frame will
contain the menu; the bottom right frame the main content of the page, and
the top right frame the title of the page. The obstacle I run into is that I
can't find a way to have the top right frame change along with the bottom
right frame; that is, I can't specify two targets for each link in the menu
frame. I'm not even sure if I can do this with plain HTML. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Leigh White
Technical writer
Medic Computer Systems, Inc.