Re: The Truth About Silicon Valley -- Please Drop the Subject Already!!!!!

Subject: Re: The Truth About Silicon Valley -- Please Drop the Subject Already!!!!!
From: Maurice King <benadam -at- CYBERDUDE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:40:39 -0400

I started the thread to get information. I got it. So did others. Now would you please drop it?

I'm amazed that technical communicators are so poor at getting the message. I reached my conclusion from the flood of responses. I published what I found to be the overwhelming sentiment of persons who claim to be in the know for the benefit of those who asked me to do so. I spared the list the bulk of the responses, partly because they would take up too much space, partly because they wouldn't shed any new light on the subject.

Still, there's always one who just HAS to chime in with:

>I haven't seen one response that agreed with your >fiction.

Tsk tsk tsk... All I asked was to find out to what extent the report given to me was accurate. I was not spinning any yarns for any publisher.

It just proves what I've always said: people see what they WANT to see, not what's there.

Now, please, give it a rest!

- Maury

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=