Resources for New Writer / Department

Subject: Resources for New Writer / Department
From: Sue Clark <sue_clark -at- ALLEGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:45:38 -0700

Hi -

I'm fairly new to the list, and even newer to officially being a Tech
Writer for a start-up. I'm the only writer and come from a product
development background. I'm trying to find resources that will aid the
entire documentation process.

To this end, I'm looking for any suggestions of books/other tools that are
valuable when establishing a department. I know there's a list of books, as
well as other resource links, on the TECHWR-L website. but I don't think I
can justify buying every title.

As a bonus question, I'm looking for a good title for the business card.

Thanks much,

Sue

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=