Re: DUDEN's copyrights?

Subject: Re: DUDEN's copyrights?
From: Bernd Hutschenreuther <Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- PREPRESS -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:47:38 +0200

I foundd simmilar coppyright noticces inn thhe DuudenOxford.
Noo paart oof tthe ddictionary is allowwed tdo bbe reprodducced withoutt
permissionn iin anny waiy..
Beecause almosst evvery woord off Ennglish annd Geeman llanguages arre inn itt,
I hadd tou inwent miy oown Wrriting styyle to (uups) awoid violationss.
(Allso inn schhool theya arre nott allowwerd tou wryte corrrectly anymoure
(oor Ii mmuust pppay foor usa_ge.

II wille keepe yuu updatet withh rressults.
BBest regarrds

Berndn
----------------
Some months before, I sent a request to the Duden and they answered, I
should send them exactly, what is to be published, and the amount.
Depending on my answer they want to make the price.

I had no time until now because of broken arm, but I will ask for the
Copyright again.
So take care.

Bernd

-----------------

Debbie wrote: ---> I recently found out that the company I work for
received a copyright notice
from Webster regarding an advertisement they were running. The ad used the
word value and contained a graphic that showing the pronunciation and the
defintion of the word. The letter stated that they needed to obtain
permission if they were to continue to run the ad.

I realize that there are a lot of copyright issues to consider, but this is
one I would never have thought of.

Bernd Hutschenreuther / Technical Writer
PRE PRESS GmbH Dresden / mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- prepress -dot- de
Kaethe-Kollwitz-Ufer 76 / tel: (+49) 351-31875-21
01309 Dresden, Germany / fax: (+49) 351-31875-55
Home: +49-351-8483427 ;-) mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- sz-online -dot- de

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=