Re: Help : graphics or function keys

Subject: Re: Help : graphics or function keys
From: Connie Giordano <CPGLJG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:53:33 EDT

Shannon,

A lot of this depends on what your users do. I have a group of users that
are VERY data entry oriented--they want the function keys, accelerators and
shortcuts, not the mouse. They get doc that explains what they do from the
keyboard perspective. We bracket the key name or sequence -- Press [CTRL+
A], using the plus sign to indicate simultaneous, and the comma to indicate
sequential.

BTW we set up our help system with a navigation intro, keyboarding versus
clicking, and the major sections for each module contain links and popups to
remind them when they need it.

HTH

Connie Giordano

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=