OFF TOPIC: quick translation help

Subject: OFF TOPIC: quick translation help
From: "Ternes, Andreas" <A -dot- Ternes -at- SPS-PRESSEN -dot- DE>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:39:02 +0200

Dear listmembers,

I know it is off topic, but my German-English dictionaries don't help me
and I can't find the words I am looking for at the online dictionaries I
know.

What I need to translate are the terms for the three phases of three
phase current.

Please reply directly to a -dot- ternes -at- sps-pressen -dot- de

TIA and greetings from Germany
Andreas Ternes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=