Re: WebHelp

Subject: Re: WebHelp
From: benadam -at- CYBERDUDE -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:33:36 -0400

Anne Halsey indicated that www.forefront.com is the Web site that displays ForeHelp Premiere 99. Please be aware that the URL is http://www.ff.com; the URL she stated leads to a graphics company that has nothing to do with ForeHelp.

WebHelp would seem to be a panacea for anyone looking for browser-independent Help from the press it has received, but the reality is quite different. If JavaHelp delivers everything that it claims it can deliver, it may be a far better solution because it is not browser dependent. Again, I'll believe it when I see it -- but I have faith that Sun will make good on its promises.

- Maury

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=