Re: Looking for JavaHelp Resources

Subject: Re: Looking for JavaHelp Resources
From: David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:48:35 -0400

Deborah replied about Eric's post:
> I am also searching everywhere for this sort of info
> - if anyone has any perhaps they could post it to
> the list instead /as well. I'm sure there must be loads
> of us looking for any JavaHelp info we can find.

Deborah and Eric:
Stay tuned! Those of us lucky few going to the JavaHelp JumpStart
Conference in San Francisco for a one-day seminar on this subject
May 3 will have lots to say when we get back. For now, take my
advice, JH is not ready for primetime, on Windows or anywhere
else.

Dave

--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=