Re: Standard presenation

Subject: Re: Standard presenation
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:49:31 -0400

Hallo:

In the Yes, No, Cancel message box, what would you propose is the reason for
Cancel? Is it that the user made a decision, clicks Yes to accept the
decision, No to discard the decision, and Cancel to . . .?

If you can write a purpose for the cancel button that is different than the
Yes and No buttons, then I'd say you have a case. Offhand, I'd say that not
all message boxes need a Cancel button and, at most, this needs be
determined case-by-case.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=