Adobe GoLive? (+ HTML response summary)

Subject: Adobe GoLive? (+ HTML response summary)
From: Kathryn Northcut <KNorthcut -at- TASC -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:53:48 -0600

I'd like to solicit comments from those of you using Adobe's GoLive web
authoring tool. TIA. Specifically, what major drawbacks does it have?
Most impressive features?

BTW, I received many helpful and thoughtful comments on HTML
authoring apps. They were so helpful, in fact, that the very same
engineer requested the above information. Results: Macromedia
Dreamweaver and Arachnophilia received the highest praise and
strongest recommendations. Honorable mention to Hot Dog Pro,
Weborama, Adobe Pagemill, and Allaire Homesite. Front Page is out
because we need Unix compatibility.

Thanks,
Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=