Rebuttal: IRS 20 Questions-bad info

Subject: Rebuttal: IRS 20 Questions-bad info
From: N Kendall <k534 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:12:26 -0700

> From: Joe Schrengohst <jschreng -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
> Subject: Re: IRS 20 Questions-bad info
> ...establishing a corp-to-corp relationship,
> which is a 1099-type relationship...

Joe is partially correct. That's why I have an accountant that keeps me
straight. I do what I do best and let him do what he does best!

I would like to explain that when I used the term "1099-type relationship"
(note the hyphen) I meant a relationship in which the payor (corp1) does not
withhold income tax from the payee (corp2). It is corp2's responsibility to
make sure the appropriate tax is withheld. Actually, if I remember
correctly, it's a W-9 form that is used to establish a corp-to-corp
relationship. Perhaps I should have said a W-9 relationship???

Nancy

Nancy Kendall
Sr Documentation Analyst and Owner
Kendall Custom Documentation, Inc.