HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: Brian Doonan <bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:35:35 -0400

Hi again,

at the risk of sounding stupid and/or unprofessional I am going to ask
something which I've wanted to ask since joining this list. I don't use, or
know much about HTML Help which is frequently referred to on this list.
Pity the rookies. Is there somewhere, such as a web site, where I can get
the basics on this?

Any help is infinitely appreciated.

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=