research on minimalism

Subject: research on minimalism
From: Dorothy Winsor <dwinsor -at- IASTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:22:25 -0600

A few weeks ago, I posted to the list, asking for possible research topics
in technical communication. You sent me a long list of interesting ideas,
which I will be happy to send to you individually if you like. Among the
requests was one for research on minimalism in instructions. There
actually has been some good research on that issue. Here are some