Re: Capturing Cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing Cursors
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:14:41 -0700

I second the motion for FullShot. I have used it since version 1.0. It has
settings that let you select whether you want to capture the cursor or not
(no more recapturing screens, Kees), capture a region, a window, or the
entire screen, use special key combinations, buttons, cursor clicks to
trigger it, etc.

And, if I recall, it was fairly cheap (I am still using version 3, so I
don't know how much the latest costs).

Jason

Please do yourself a favor and consider FullShot. It performs ANY function
you may require with regard to capturing screens. I have used several
screen capture programs, and FullShot is my favorite. It is easy to learn
(because some excellent technical writer wrote a good book), and it is easy
to use.

For information, click here http://www.fullshot.com/

On 26-04-1999 23:59 Wollenberger, David wrote:

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=